What to Bring
Essentials: Treatment Center For Men and Women
What to bring:
Personal clothing for at least one week
(laundry day assigned one time per week)
- An extra blanket, pillow or towel from home. (if desired, we provide one each)
- All over the counter medications need to be in brand new “unopened” bottles.
- All prescriptions need to be in the original prescription bottle with accurate name, dates, and dosages.
- Alarm clock (if desired, we have regular daily wake-up’s)
Personal hygiene products to include
- Soap or body wash
- Feminine hygiene
- Etc… (no alcohol products)
- Change for payphone and soda machine.
*Your positive attitude*
What not to bring
- Cell phones
- No iPod’s with the following on them: games, camera, Internet access, movies, etc. (just music)
- Electronic cigarettes or vapors (only nicotine patches)
- Non-recovery reading material
- Playing Cards
- Other hobby material
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Call us or fill out the form below. A caring representative will get back to you shortly.